Thursday, March 29

That's a Schwinner.....

Today, we got our connector for the railer that we bought on Sunday. It's a bike Trailer. Don't know if I had told you all about it earlier. A picture of it is below:

It's a pretty decent trailer. I put Nate in it and the fam, minus Jackson, went for a ten minute ride around the neighborhood. Got me sweating. Pulling Nate wasn't too much of a problem though. Helps to keep the tires aired up all the way. We'll have to test it out on the Katey Trail sometime.

Work is going better. I'm kind of stuck right now cause I need to have access to the application I will be referencing and no one seems to be able to help me get access. OH well. I think what we will need to do for it should be relatively simple though.

Lynn and I did some much needed lawn work tonight also. She mowed and I raked up some leaves. Nate just ran around. he's a little scared of the mower. Don't blame him.

WEll, don't have much else to say. Need to get cleaned up and ready for bed. Tonight is PBS night. Lynn and I will be watching As Time Goes By and Keeping up Appearances.



Later,

No comments: