Thursday, April 5

Annivesary 2.

Well, we didn't do much for our anniversary. I guess that is what old couples do? I came home and we had a spaghetti supper and then we went out to Culvers for dessert. That was good. I had a root beer float. Lynn did a hot fudge sundae and Nate had a cookie. Before we left I was able to get the following pictures of Nate. In one of them you see him about ready to throw a piece on the floor.

We stopped off a Kohl's on the way back and I got some much needed new shoes for work. My others were following apart, the sole was ripping off and I had a huge rip in the side of the right one. Kind of emotional about throwing them out cause I've had them so long. That's what we Starbuck's do. Drives Lynn Nuts....

I'm off work tomorrow for GF. We'll see the Parent's as Teachers lady in the morning and Lynn will get her haircut. Somewhere in there we'll get an oil change for the van.

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Later,

No comments: