Thursday, April 5

Anniversary Time

Today is Lynn and I's 4th wedding anniversary. don't have anything special planned for today. This weekend, we'll head out of town and get rid of the kids for a night, that's all.

Looking for a nice restaruant in Springfield, IL to dine at. Looks like everything is Italian. WE'll have to see.

NOt much else for news on the homefront here. WE'll be out of town this weekend, I've got Friday off for GF. Lynn will have all her wisdom teeth extracted next Friday, So will need to learn real quick how to be a nursemaid. I'm not too good at it. Guess I can learn.

HAd a great time with Nate last night. I was hiding and he would come look for me. WE haven't took many pictures of him lately, so I will see about getting some posted up tonight, if I can take a couple.

Marge, the PAT lady, will come tomorrow, so I will get to meet her for the first time. Hopefully she'll find Nate progressing just fine, but every child is different, eh?

Gotta get ready for work. Three day weekend!!!

Later,

No comments: