Tuesday, April 3

An April Miracle.

Got the following over e-mail and thought I would share it with you all. Said I was supposed to share it with 10 Christians but I thought at least 5 people read this drivel so that should could for something right?

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.
This is a Thomas Kinkade painting. It's rumored to carry a miracle!

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

I had an interesting experience at BSF tonight. I think I just had the epiphany that this is the place that God wants me to be right at this exact moment in time. I've been going through some rough times at work and tonight we went over some of the verses in Roman in the 12th chapter that refer to loving your enemies and perservering through hardships. Romans 12:12 says:
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

It's the patient in affliction part that I'm struggling with right now. I've had some tough times at work, and because of my lack of control, have caused some problems. So now I've got to work some principals from these verses to regain the trust and respect of some of my co-workers. It's going to be tough. Most likely, more work then the affliction that caused it in the first place. But God is faithful and he'll see me through it.

And anyways, I have the miraculous Thomas Kinkade painting to help me through it also. (it's nothing to special, just an animated gif, actually a GIF 89a).

Later,

No comments: