Monday, April 2

Argg! Carol Channing



Okay, I don't know why I am posting a picture of Carol Channing on my blog, but with the week I am having, thought I would depart for a while. We had a good Sunday yesterday. Went to Fuddruckers with our friends the Silvermanns and then came back home. Nate took a nap and then me,Nate and Jackson all went to the M.H. Dog Park. It was pretty cool. Jackson loved it. Loved it so much he went and started to roll in the mud puddles. I had to call Lynn to bring the bad van to pick him up to take him home. He got a good bath.

I think Nate was a little hesitant with the dogs. There was one little dog that was too small to play with the other dogs, and decided that Nate was just his size. I had to keep picking Nate up to get him away. He did do his little "Dog" sign that he is so good at doing. Next time we'll need to go as a whole family. One watches Nate, the other Jackson. It was a good time, none the less.

Lynn and I cleaned out the garage tonight. Took out a lot of stuff that had just been sitting there for a while now. Now just need to get rid of my Taurus. I will need to talk to Vesta's fam about borrowing a battery charger to get it started, I hope it will at least.

We're planning a big yard sale to get rid of a lot of our stuff. That is taking up a lot of the space in the garage. It will be nice to get rid of it all, eventually.

Got one bid on my St. Louis Cardinals pins on eBay. E-mailed someone else to see if they might be interested. they had bid one of the pins up to $5 on another auction.

We'll see.

Later,

No comments: