Monday, April 16

eBay

I've posted some more things on eBay and one of the things I didn't think would go for more then the starting bid is now up to $3.50. Who knew?

Nate and I had a blast tonight. Lynn left for her Bible study so I packed Nate up in the bike trailer and we rode up to the park up on Parkwood. Had a blast with him walking through the jungle gym. I'm still the protective dad though, I need to hold his hand when he walks across the bridge. It's supported by chains so every step causes the thing to jiggle and move from side to side (that's what jiggling is, isn't it?). He's found the BIG slide also, but I insist that he wait until I can get down to hold his hand when he goes down. Don't trust him on it alone just yet.

Lynn is mostly back to normal after the extraction. She at least didn't have anything to say about taking care of Nate alone today. Although, don't try to go to Sam's Club prior to 10 A.M. Have to be a V.I.P. member to get in. I've been bitten by that also one day when I had Nate.

Well, I need to relax a bit. I've been bad the past week about getting up to go to the Y on time. I sleep in an extra 30 minutes so then I only get 20 to 25 minutes to actually work out. I think it might be my body adjusting to Daylight Savings when it was really SUPPOSED to happen last week, but since they moved it (thanks President Bush), it must have really screwed with my time table? Maybe I'm just lazy too. OH well.

Think I'm going to go downstairs and see if I can defeat the frost dragon on my PS2 game.


Later,

No comments: