Thursday, April 12

So glad I have a boy.

So, I just saw the newest Barbie doll they've put out there. It's Barbie and Her dog Tanner. Supposedly Barbie feeds Tanner a treat and then you go off and lift up his tail... and yes.... he poops.

Here's pic of the two from the Wal-mart website:


My work week is over. I'm taking a personal day tomorrow. Lynn is having all four of her third molars extracted. That's wisdom teeth for the dentally challenged. I'll get to watch Nate during the procedure. Will have to read lots of books and toys for him. Then I get to entertain him for a couple of days while Lynn recovers.



I had mine extracted when I was 15 or 16. I don't remember much of it. I do remember coming home from the "procedure" and my dad was talking up a storm and I got REALLY mad at him. Cotton in the mouth also. Lots of bleeding the first day also. But no complications thankfully. Hopefully she'll get some great pain medicine.

I've put some more books on eBay. Hopefully they sell, I had them in the yard sale that we had 2 years ago and nobody wanted them. Hopefully someone will like these.

Later,

No comments: