Wednesday, April 11

Handyman

Yesterday, our light in the basement wouldn't come on. I deduced it was the lightswitch, which seemed to become very difficult to turn on and off. So when I got home today, I turned off ALL power in the house (I couldn't figure out where the power line was coming from, it was really odd). Changed it out in about 30 minutes and now it works. Learned a couple of things about the whole ordeal. Replaced it with one of those cool switches which glows. Only about 12 more to replace in the house to my recogning. Actually, no, I don't think so.

LAst night was good at BSF. Met a guy there in my group that went to Rolla and had the same church family adopt them that I did. So in a way, he's my brother. Cool. I didn't know that my fam had participated in the program much after I left. Another cool thing was that Andy Benes was in our group. He's a former pitcher for the cardinals. I stared at him for the longest time thinking I recognized him. He had come to our church for a time as a part of a Men's thing so I knew him from that.

WEnt to Sam's tonight and spent a bunch of money again. We got Nate a seat for my car so we don't have to play musical cars anymore with him. Make it a lot easier to do errands and stuff with two carseats. Lynn got "Mary Poppins" with some pre-B-day money. She's watching it right now.

WEll, need to head to bed. Got one more day of work and Then Friday Lynn will have her Wisdom Teeth Extracted.

Later,

No comments: