Tuesday, May 29

Trac-tore

Spent this weekend up north with my parents. We stayed over Monday night also cause I took today off work.

Nate has said another word (other than ma-ma or da-da). He's saying "Trac-tore". He loved to run over to the tractor and point this weekend. He logged alot of hours on the Mule, 4-wheeler and the tractor. The boy loves heavy machinary.

Sold 3 of those World Series rings on eBay over the weekend. They went for $71, $48 and $61 respectively. Don't know why anyone would want to pay that much for them. I have already shipped two off. My co-worker has the last one and I will need to pay him for it....

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Above is a picture of my Dad and Nate in the tractor.

Nate also was getting adventourus this weekend. we'd pretty much let him wonder where he would like and he had this little push-4 wheeler that I had as a kid and he would go behind the garage with it on the gravel and would go about 50 feet until we realized he was out of sight. He wanted to head out west I guess. He also saw some bales of sheep wool and gave me the "pig" sign for them. Had to let him know, it wasn't pigs, it was sheep.

Jackson had a grand time also. He was out in the pond covered in mud within the first 30 minutes of us getting up there. He smelled really bad that first night, but I had him jump in another pond later and he smells a little better. Only a little. He's getting a bath later this week.

We stopped off in Columbia on the way back at Cosmo Park. He had a great time playing in the playground area. Recommend that you all check it out if you ever stop by there.

Here's a picture (aerial view).


Nate got really brave and went down one of the tube slides. I think the thing was about 30 feet long and he went down about 5 times. He loved it. Jackson wasn't allowed in the play area, so he was most disappointed.
Here's the picture of the actual slides:


We're going back this weekend to Columbia for a cousin's high school graduation, so maybe beforehand we can take Nate there for a while to play.

Not much else going on.

Later,

No comments: