Thursday, July 12

Getting Nostalgic

Back when I was Nate's Age, my dad had purchased a 1960's vintage 8mm camera and took about a half hour video of life back then. There is some good video of me walking around and it looks just like Nate walks now. Funny thing is my dad is quite the tinkerer and he loved to speed up and slow down the camera. So, I thought I would try my hand at it also, thus the result is the following video:


View this on LiveDigital

I got an e-mail today that pointed out my lack of postings on the blog. I guess there are several reasons for that, and I won't go into all of them. Basically have been busy with stuff. With it being summertime, Nate is staying up a little later then normal. And we're trying to conserve some energy so the air isn't on all the time so I go downstairs to keep cool. Also, trying to get to bed earlier so that I can get up early for the Y. I've gone three times this week, missed today. Will definitely go tomorrow. We are going swimming at the MH swimming pool tomorrow for a children's church worker appreciation thing.

Well it is getting to be 9 and Keeping up Appearances is going to be on.

I'll leave you with a pic of me and Nate reading a Thomas the Train book together...

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Later,

No comments: