Sunday, July 15

Good weekend

Had a pretty decent weekend. Nate and I got up Saturday and headed out yard saleing. Just did the ones around Maryland Heights and didn't really venture too far. I got him a playground ball, just needs a little air. Also, got more Lincoln Logs for him to play with. Like I don't have enough already. These were castle themed, though. My big find was that I found some of the fantasy books I enjoy for 10 cents a piece. Guess I can read then and then resell on eBay for a profit later. Not bad.

After we got back, we tried putting him down for nap and he refused to go to sleep. I went in about 3:30 and found out that he had moved his crib over and had open the curtains half way. Put him to bed again, closed the curtains and he slept until 5:30. Then we went out the Nick and Elena's for some delicious pizza.

I got home and just crashed. bed at 8. pitiful. Guess I'm getting old.

Played with Nate a little today, and then at 4:30, we are going to a 1 year b-day party.Going to be a bunch of those coming up soon that we will be going to.

No comments: