Thursday, September 27

Kiddie Pictures

My stuff went fine on Wednesday. I had to do an emergency change last night though to fix something. I think we are on pretty stable ground now though.

Getting ready to head up north for my grandfather's auction. don't know if I'll be getting anything. I kind of like auctions, but it will be weird to see all this stuff going.

Got news about my bonus this week. It is quite sizable, the biggest I've gotten at Jones yet. It will be nice. This project help A LOT. I must say.

Watched the season premiere of CSI tonight. wasn't that good. My sister is in the kitchen sewwing a wedding dress. how weird is that.

Hope to have some cool videod/pics of nate this weekend.

Couple weekends ago, Lynn's Sister-in-law said that Nate looked a lot like her when she was his age. So, for sake of arguement, I thought I would post a couple pictures of me at his age and let you all decide....

Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Here's a pic of my bro and sis also:
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Later,

No comments: