Monday, October 1

Stubburn as a Mule

Well, we went up to my parents this weekend for my grandfather's Auction. It was a little disappointing. A lot of stuff went in big lots for a $1. Not what we really wanted, but given the circumstances, it was what we had to live with. I got the following:

  1. An Oliver Toy Tractor for Nate
  2. Several other smaller toy tractors.
  3. A junky Massey Fergusson tractor for Nate.
  4. A plow still in the box (made by Ertl).
  5. Some Hatchets and a meat tendorizor.
  6. pictures of the "Dogs Playing Poker" by Coolidge
  7. A bird toy hand made by Grandpa.


It was a good day to get to see the relatives, even the ones I wasn't supposed to be talking to, I tried being cordial.

One of the biggest news items was that my parent's got back the Kawasaki Mule. Nate just loves that thing. We rode around on it a lot on Sunday, and he couldn't get his fill. He was happy though. I tried to ride the 4 wheeler with him, but it died unexpectedly and I had to push it back to barn. Ugh.

On the way up, we stopped off at Hannibal. I took the following picture of Nate and Mr. Dave in the Tom Sawyer picture thing:
Hosted by LiveDigital.com!

Not much else to say. Hope everybody is haveing a good day.

Later,

No comments: