Friday, October 5

Uneventful week

Not much happened this week. I got paid a bonus from work on Wednesday, so that was good. That night I went with a couple of guys to eat out at Sweet Tomatoes and went to watch the movie The Kingdom with Jamie Foxx.

Sweet Tomatoes was an interesting restaurant. Pretty much a salad Bar Buffet type place. Lots of soups and all. Mark liked the Green Tea Mouse. It was slightly green. I tried two or three different soups, found a hair in my Cheesey Ham though. Kind of grossed me out. Altogether it was a good place. Bit pricey for what it is, but health nuts would go for that kind of stuff, so they can afford to charge.

The movie was pretty good too. Hit a little too close to home with the reality and the violence though. Basically it is about a terrorist attack in Saudia Arabia. Some scenes were a little disturbing with parrallels to real life events, but it showed that there is evil out there and what they will want to do to us. Frightning.

Well, Nate wants me to read to him.

Later,

No comments: