Saturday, September 22

Nate's Train Ride - Video

Uploading a video of Nate taking a ride on the Train in French Lick, IN. He had a blast on it. If you listen closely at the end, you can hear the narrator say we are approaching Larry Bird's Boyhood home. Highlight of the trip.... Not really. Train ride was though......


View this on LiveDigital


On funny thing that was happening the other day I need to tell you all about. I was sitting on the floor and Nate was trying to get something to my left just within my arms reach. So I was sweeping my arm out and grabbing him and throwing him over my lap. He would get up and go back to the same spot again. After the fourth time or so, we'd see him go over to that spot, slightly turn away from me, and then look down... He was waiting for me to sweep him up. It was pretty funny.

No comments: