Wednesday, September 19

Waiting for the weekend

Nothing much new going on around here. adjusting to going back to work after being off for so long. Lynn is doing a Ladies Nite tonight at the YMCA. she is hosting a "cloth diapering" table with her "boss", I guess that is what you call her....

I hope all goes well.

I had Nate tonight and I wanted to take him to the Y to go swimming so we could "spy" on Lynn to see how everything was going. Nate didn't want to have anything to do with it. He spent half the night walking around his train table, and then we went outside and I played with him and then we walked around the block. I made him walk the last two streets.

Putting him down has become a slight pain lately. Monday night, I put him down and he screamed a lot. I did a lot of rocking and he finally went down. Lynn got home and checked him (I had put on the wrong diaper), and woke him up again and then spent 20+ minutes putting him down again.

Tonight, I put him down, he got in two blood curdling screams, and I haven't heard from him since.

I've wondered about the SuperNanny principles of putting kids to bed and how I should adopt or utilize them. We'll have to see.....

Later,

No comments: