Wednesday, October 17

(T)rainy day

Nate and I headed down the the Museum of Transportation. We actually spent 45 minutes in Wal-Mart trying to catch Mr. Dave, but he was in a "Wal-mart" meeting. I don't know if any of you have ever seen one of these, but there kind of different. They do cheers and clap and yell (Give me a W, an A, an L ...., Who's walmart is it.. It's our walmart). And I thought when I worked for the book company doing stretches in the morning was asinine....

Well, here's the pictures.


Here's Nate in front of an engine. Never quite figure out how small he is and how BIG those things are until you get him into perspective...


He actually posed for me.. I can't believe it...


Here he is walking down a tanker. It was pretty cool how they had some things set up. We got to go up into the cab of another engine and he sat in the conductors chair...


Again, another picture of Nate just walking into the sunset.


The museum had a children's area that Nate got to play in. They had huge boxes of toy Thomas and Brio trains. He had a blast pushing them around the track.

The lady in the "Creation Station" as it was called, was quite talkative to me. Insisted that I read this book on being a parent. Didn't catch the name of it though. Our friend Sally was there coincidentally. I will have to thank her for leaving me alone with this gal...

Later,

No comments: