Wednesday, January 16

How long has it been?

I guess it has been about a week since I post. Sorry about that. It's not like I didn't have the time.

Lynn & Nate was out of town on Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday morning, so I was pretty much a bachelor those days. Nothing exciting happened though. Jackson is especially more needy since he was alone in the house all day.

Nothing much else interesting has happened. No new pics of Nate to post either. I'm looking in our January folder and I have zilch in there.

I've been posting on Ebay like crazy. I have about 22 items out there now. TOday they had a .20 sale of posting stuff. So I put some stuff out there slightly over-valued. See how that goes.

Pet peeve time. I'm a little aggrevated by international buyers. They all want me to let them know the cost of shipping something to them. and I'm supposed to open up my auction for them. I think I will just be selling to US and Canada from now on. We'll see.

Later,

No comments: