Monday, January 21

The (Organic) Freaks come out at night

Nate has been struggling with a coupy, coldy, coughy, runny nose thing since Friday night. We've pretty much been staying at home all weekend, taking turns getting out of the house and all.

Saturday night, I was sent out to buy a house humidifier. Went to Sears at about 8:45 to get it. Walked by the fitness equipment and there were these two teenagers doing their workouts in the middle of Sears. It was a bit odd. Bought the humidifier and got it home.

Last night, Nate's congestion got a little worse. Lynn had gone out to Walgreens to see if she could find some Similisan Sinus Clearer stuff. Walgreens didn't carry it. She checked the website and found that Whole Foods carries it. It was 10:15, I told her that it's open until 11, so I would go down there. It was my first excursion into St. Louis with the highway 40 closure. Had to go up to the airport and down 170. It was a pretty good trip. They've really messed with the interchange though so you feel like you are running into oncoming traffic.

so I get at Whole Foods. found the stuff. Saw a lot of the Organically minded folk there. I guess they all link to hang out there and talk about their liberal thoughts and all. I did my part though, made my purchase and even refused paper or Plastic to save the environment. Got home and Nate's nose was sprayed and he can breath now. That's good. Lynn said I was a hero...

Today is MLK Jr day. I'm off work. Was planning on getting up early to go to the Y but that didn't happen. Have to bargain with Lynn on maybe going this morning and letting her go out sometime this afternoon. We'll see.

I've got a couple of eBay auctions ending tonight so I should spend today packing up some of the items to ship on Tuesday (if they pay on time). I'll have to see if I can nab the box to the humidifier also to use to ship a larger Item I have also.

Later,

1 comment:

Tiffany Nevil said...

Cooper had croup in November/December...it was awful! But the humidifier worked wonders. Hope he's feeling better soon! Tell Lynn she needs to update her blog-she's killing me!
Tiff