Thursday, January 24

Lazy Bum

I've skipped out on going to the Y all week since Monday. I really need to get up tomorrow and go. It's a little weird with Nate having the cold and all. He will be coughing in the middle of the night. I feel so bad for him. Last night he wouldn't sleep so Lynn took him in to our bed and laid him between us. He was laying there looking at me with the big grin on his face. It was majorly cute. Almost didn't want him to leave.

Nothing much else is new around here. Nate was good enough to go to his Parent's day out so Lynn was able to attend a Joe White talk at church. She's heard there is a men's thing going on downtown that he is hosting. I'll have to check that out.

I've found out that I can find rarer items in eBay lots, snatch them up for a reasonable price and resell the item again for the cost of the lot. Pretty cool way to get some stuff and not really spend money. Just have to be careful. I've been a little to agressive with the ebay purchases lately...

Well, time for bed. Lynn is blogging right now also, so she should have an update soon also.

Later,

No comments: