Saturday, January 26

Touching

Lynn made a wonderful post over at her blog regarding Nate. You all need to check it out.

I've been really bad this month with taking pictures. the only pics I have taken are of eBay stuff to sell. Nothing of Nate. I changed that last night. Took lots of pics of us playing in the basement as a family. Nate and I retreat down there at night to give Lynn a break for a while.

Our favorite thing is to play with the Weebles. Nate has a "Weeble Castle". I take the Weebles and pull them out of the moat and put them on the top of the castle as fast as I can. Nate pushes them down the slide as fast as he can. It's fun.

Here's a picture of Nate from last week, on Tuesday in fact. He pretty much spent the day on the couch watching his videos on the laptop.
Nate Sick

Here Nate is looking at the Bubbles in the Basement last night:
Nate with Bubbles

Here he is playing with his Combine and Tractor.
NAte with Tractors

My father had bought him the combine at the farm supply store a while back now. The tractor was bought at my Grandfather's auction. so they both have a family tie. We are looking to find some farm implements for him to pull around. I have a disc harrow that I also bought at the auction, but it is 1:32 scale, and still in the box, won't work. Doesn't mean that Nate still doesn't try to get his mitts on it...

Later,

No comments: