Tuesday, January 29

If you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes

Today was one of those weird Missouri Weather day. I got up at 5:30 to go to the Y. It was like 50 degrees then. When I headed into work, I had my winter coat on to walk to the car and I left it in the car when I got to work. then I heard on the radio about the cold front. So, all afternoon, we dealt with tornadic winds, snow, hail; all the fun stuff. Now it is like 25 degrees. It was up to 70 around noon. a new STL high.

I got Nate some Bob videos off eBay and he is watching them now. We'll have to pack them up and take them downstairs to play on my Playstation.

We've been playing with a HotWheels Train that I got at a yardsale this summer. It has a remote control on it so you can back it up. He likes to put his Disney's Pixar Cars in them (Lightning and Mater) and have it go around the track and then unload.

My parents got me a real train set a couple years ago for Christmas. I'll have to try to get that out soon.

Sunday we are hosting Super Bowl at our house. I'll need to try to find the optimal spot where we can pick up Fox with the Rabbit ears.

Well, need to go.

Later,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went over to a friends house around 1pm - it was warm, so I didn't have a coat or socks on. Then it started getting windy, then it snowed. When I left around 3pm my car had ice on it, snow in the ground and it I'm pretty sure the temperature was freezing.