Thursday, January 31

Make mine Veggie next time

I have this real aversion to getting any type of Chinese food with meat in it from our local Chinese Takeout (the one we go to from work all the time). It's mostly the breaded meats I don't like. I used to get the Sweet and Sour Chicken and every so often I would bite into a chunk of meat that has some cartilidge and other unidentifiable stuff in it. So today, I thought I would have pork. Hot Braised. It's breaded. crap!. I got through half of it before I bit into some that just didn't taste right. I threw the rest away. None of my co-workers have complained though. Don't think it is dog....

Nate's becoming quite the little two year old. Likes to say "NO" a lot lately. He spends a lot of time in timeout. He's still a joy though. We still play Weebles everynight, and he still insists on sending his Disney Pixar Cars down the Weeble slide and Mater still gums up the works.

I got out my Hot Wheels train and we play with that also. I just discovered it is remote controlled.

I have this strange feeling I've already wrote about all this....

Big Snow storm tonight. Already like 4 inches out there. I'll have to see if I will be going to the Y tomorrow. May be taking my clothes with me so I don't have to come back home to go to work. Can imagine that the co-workers won't get in in any decent time either.

Spent tonight in the basement going through the book shelf and reorganizing it. Tried to put all the Christian books together, Lynn's fiction and my fiction in another area. We are hosting SuperBowl on Sunday and we are going to let the kids play downstairs, so I've been trying to get the place straightened up as much as possible. Will need to probably also box up some of Nate's Tractors cause I don't want them to be messed with. Also I sorted through all of 2007's bank statements. I've been bad about just throwing the unopened envelope in a drawer. So now they are all opened, and thrown in a drawer...

I'll leave you all with the following pictures. Nate had a bath the other night and I washed his hair and thought I might take some Pics...

A NateBath01-29 006

ANateBath01-29 025

Later,

No comments: