Saturday, February 9

Hanging with Mr. Nate

So, today, Lynn went off to a PartyLite party at a church friends I was at home with Nate. He's recovering, no fever right now though. We did a lot of playing with Weebles, again, and did not give into watching anything on TV, except for a little bit of Veggie Tales and Jane and the Dragon (mostly on the second one cause I wanted to see it. They were going boar hunting and Dragon convinced Jane to "save the boar". Must be some kind of liberal message hidden in there. Hunting for sport... Evil...).

When Lynn got home, she released me, but I had nowhere to really go so I just drove around aimlessly and got home much to early for her tastes... I hear Nate coughing in the next room so he might be reviving soon.

Here's a pic I took of Nate this afternoon, right before Nap Time. He's listening to his Thomas tape... You can tell he's definitely starting to fall asleep here.


NateOnCouchFeb09 019

Later,

2 comments:

To Walk in Grace said...

Hey Jason,

Like the new look of your blog.

Sandy

L Starbuck said...

Thanks for liking the new look of the blog, Personally, I don't really like it but it helps with the pictures not being truncated. We'll see how long I keep it. I can try tweaking the colors for a while also.

Later,