Monday, April 28

Bit of traveling

WE headed up to Springfield, IL this weekend to celebrate LYnn's Parent's Anniversary. It was a good time... A lot of food to eat. I made the mistake of having a QuikTrip corndog the night before, so I thought I might end up like Lynn did last weekend.
I don't think the hot dog in the middle should be brown.. Supposed to be pink, aren't they????

Been raining around here and the temp has drastically dropped. Looking to freeze tonight.

I think the Dodge Van may have had it. We're thinking that the CV joint is going out. I will take it by the dealership tomorrow and see about getting an estimate to fix. If it is too high, probably need to think about another car.

WEll, I need to start getting stuff ready for tomorrow. I've been trying to pack up all my work clothes the night before and then I go straight from the Y to work. It helps me in that If I sleep too late, I don't have an excuse not to go to the Y in that I can do a shortened workout but still get to work at a reasonable hour. Just tomorrow I HAVE to get there early so we can drop the car off to be looked at.

Not much else to report. Next weekend looks totally clear of any commitments so that will be nice to relax. May be doing car shopping. May try to see if Lynn will let us take Nate Wednesday night....

Will need to post more pictures of the little guy... I took him to Steak and Shake tonight and we shared a Strawberry shake. He got some in his hair... He was a mess afterwards, but he cleaned up. we played a little afterwards, but he must have fallen down cause he was filthy all on his front....


Later,

No comments: