Monday, April 21

Nite at the Park

Lynn headed off to her sewing class tonight so Nate and I hoped on the bike and trekked up to the Park. They was a little girl there a little younger then Nate and they would take turns going down the slide. He had fun. He also ran three times around the track they have that goes around the park. I'm hoping he's a tired boy but it is 9:30 and I think I have heard him banging on the wall in the other room. May have to have an intervention...

We all had a good weekend. Lynn was sick on Sunday so I spent most of the day hanging with Nate. During his nap I filled in a hole in the back yard that always floods with water when it rains. I got some grass seed at our local hardware store and planted it. HOpefully it will fill out nicely. I placed a fence around it so that Jackson won't be trying to dig in it. I think it should work. I'm just worried about my sister's LBDs (Little Black Dogs) that come over from time to time. Lucky likes to dig....

Well, I will leave you with a couple pictures of Nate at the park....

ParkDayApril21 013

ParkDayApril21 011

Later,

No comments: