Saturday, April 12

Lazy Saturday...

Nothing much went on today. Just kind of hung out and did nothing. Played with Nate alot.

During his Nap, I got some more stuff ready for Ebay. Took a break with our Anniversary and all. ready to try some more. See if I can empty out the store room? Let someone else store it.

In the process of downloading pics, I found the one below. It was from a couple weeks back. we were playing with Nate's hair during bathtime and did this to him. Thought it cool too seeing him in his tshirt. Like Fonzi or something...

EasterEggHunt 011

My sister is coming over tonight. We bought her Buzz! on Thursday. It is a Playstation 2 game that is like a quizshow. Also, I had a couple of guys over last night for a gaming session. I had Lynn get a couple of Sam's pizzas, but they didn't eat them (didn't even cook them up) so it is pizza again for me (third time this week...) Well, fourth actually since we had Casey's Pizza Sunday night..... Wow...

Okay, gotta go..
Later,

No comments: