Monday, June 16

Papa day

So yesterday was Papa's day. I thought when I woke up, as Dad, I would make Breakfast since Lynn is having a tough time with the first trimester. I made scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes and hashbrowns (Nate's favorite). We all enjoyed breakfast together and then went to church.

The pastor was a visiting pastor and taught about the John the apostle, how he "advanced" as a Christian, likening it to how a jujitsu fighter gets his belts. It was a good sermon.

We got home and hung out for a couple of hours and then went to Bandanna's for lunch. We had a great meal as a family. I had the sweet tea, but it tasted a little too much like Tea for me to enjoy. Weird. Lynn wrote about it in her blog also.

Afterwards we came back to the house and relaxed. Nate and I started to walk around the block and found out that the temperature had considerably cooled down so we headed over to Vago Park

Nate and I played a game where I would throw his ball up really really high and he would go get it afterwards. I noticed tonight in the basement he was trying to do the same thing. I was funny seeing him try.

We met a family over at the park that lives two streets over. I had actually met them walking about a year ago.

Well, nothing else is new. Need to get clothes ready for tomorrow!

Later,

No comments: