Sunday, August 24

Six Flags St. Louis

On Saturday, My sister, Mr. Dave and I took Nate out to his first Six Flags Excursion. Nate loved it. He couldn't get enough of the rides, like any kid I guess, and proved to me he's able to do a lot of things. Funny, his more favorite rides were the log ride and the scrambler. He was tall enough to ride on Thunder River, but I wasn't quite sure how he would take getting completely soaked under a waterfall. We did ride the tidal Wave, which is pretty much a soaker ride. I made sure to shield him when we hit the water, so he didn't get that wet.

We took a break to go eat at the Ponderosa. I even treated him to a game of Crazy Taxi there. When we got back over to the park, we took Nate over to the kids area and he rode the airplanes about 5 times. He also got to ride the park's train and had a blast doing it...

Well, gotta go,

Later,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a note: Mr Dave went to Six Flags too.......Thank you.