Wednesday, August 27

Wordless Wednesday - Nite at the Mills

Nate, I, My sister and Mister Dave all went to The St. Louis Mills last night. Mister Dave had 3 tickets left over from the NASCAR experience arcade so Nate got to ride his favorite ride, thanks to Mister Dave.

NiteAtTheMills 001 (Small)
This is a pic of Nate in his Bob the Builder Hat. I think Mister Dave found this for him at a yard sale...

NiteAtTheMills 019 (Small)
This is Nate's favorite ride. You should see his Smile as he goes really fast around the turns. I have to ride on the outside or I would squish the boy....

NiteAtTheMills 027 (Small)
Nate got to ride this car for free thanks to Mister Dave asking the attendant. The rides at this place used to be free for under 3 years old...

NiteAtTheMills 034 (Small)
Here, Nate is riding a game, but not actually playing.

NiteAtTheMills 036 (Small)
Here Nate is playing on the stomp the spider game. Of course, he's not playing this either....

NiteAtTheMills 037 (Small)
Here he is playing this game again... YOu can see how he's hopping around.

Below is a movie I took of Nate on his Favorite ride, thanks to Mister Dave....




Later,

No comments: