Tuesday, November 11

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Today is Jackson's 7th birthday. We all did the typical thing for him. Lynn took him down to Three Dog Bakery and bought him a "birthday cake". He Inhaled the thing.

No real news to share on our front. Lynn is still pregnant, the doctor said we could be holding babies in 5 to 6 weeks, which means around Dec. 15th. That's panicked us a bit as we rush to get all ready for the baby. Lynn had bought a stroller off Craig's List but we found out it wasn't compatible with our kid's seats so we had to go and post it right back on again. Hopefully it will sell quickly. I thought that we could deal with two strollers until I have to go back to work at least. Maybe we'll get another bite on craig's list that will do us good.

nate has been all about watching movies and eating his Candy lately. We've had to restrain him a lot regarding that though. He handling it fairly well. He's also in a throwing stage right now also. We'll have to nip that one in the bud.

I am finely winding down at work on the project that i have been working on by myself for the last year. On the 20th, I will be implementing the front end and then I'll have to get some of the backend fixed up also. Hopefully that will all get wrapped up before baby time...

Well, I think nate needs some one on one time. I'll post pics of Jackson later.

Later,

No comments: