Tuesday, March 11

Return to its former glory

Well, I had a bang up night on eBay last night. sold $138.39 of stuff. I was only expecting around $80. Seems this one guy in Canada spent over 30 bucks to buy one of my paperback trilogies. wow. This is all good, cause I originally bought a huge lot of books for $75 (I only wanted one set out of them to read), so I'm making my money back, and more... Got another set of stuff going this week, hopeing a good take on it also (recoup money from this weekend).

On another note, Did anyone see this 17-month old that can read? I've been driving Lynn nuts cause I've been comparing Nate to her. Can't complain too much. Nate knows all the letters and can count to 5 now. He also can sing the "... WXYZ, now I know my ABC..." part of the alphabet song. That's his A-C-B-D's.

Later,

No comments: